Monday 24 December 2012

Here we are..




Nothing in my house has magically become perfectly clean, perfectly orderly or indeed, lined up and ready for all the things we have planned.  But it's all OK, all of a sudden.  It all needs some tweaking and after last night's final wrapping session, the living areas seriously need a good hoovering and tidying.  The kitchen is full of pastry waiting to be made into other stuff and my head is full of excitement; Miss Dunnit's presents for tomorrow are not from a list...there was nothing specific she wanted so I just bought stuff I want her to have - could be a disaster, but I'm enjoying the anticipation so much!

So why am I showing you a calendar page for November?  If you were kind enough to read my last posting, you'll remember that I had a creeping feeling of something left undone.  Well, I found it.  A pile of calendars printed and ready to be made into LOs.  Not one.  No.  Not two....three!  Imagine.  The one for me will again this year be made on a monthly basis, but the others....well, if I gift them January and February, it'll buy me some time to get the others done huh?  But I was in the mood to do the other end of the year, so November it is!  Shucks.  Am pretty sure that neither of them read this, so the surprise will be no greater or lesser for knowing how last minute it all became!  But I must say, it's been a fab excuse to carve out some time at my desk.  Talking of which, if you can bear it, I'l be here on Wednesday as usual; but really, don't worry about joining in or not...no pressure, as always.  Family first, the one thing about your internet family is that they totally understand that!
Happy Christmas.  If I could bottle the goodwill that exists among us bloggers, I would...it would serve the world.  









18 comments:

Helen said...

At least you found your missing item - and thank goodness it wasn't the turkey!! Hope you and the rest of the Dunnits have a very Happy Christmas, sending you much love (and thanks for the comment). Am just off to tackle some washing up. How much mess can one girl make....?!! MWAH xxx

voodoo vixen said...

I'm soooo glad I am not the only one... sitting on my desk is a half made Christmas gift which should be going out with me this evening... it aint gonna happen!! LOL
Merry Christmas to the Dunnit clan!!

Redanne said...

Loving your beautiful November page Julia and so glad that you have got caught up - don't worry about the cleaning, it will be worse anyway after tomorrow! Thank you so much for all your inspiration this year, for WOYWW and all the wonderful people I have met thanks to you. (Can't join in this week) Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year, see you on the other side. Hugs, Anne x

Peace said...

Happy Yule to you & yours. :O)

Di said...

Merry Christmas - and if Miss Dunnit isn't delighted I know of a couple of lovelies I'd take off her hands 'cos I've seen 'em :)

Have a super time Julia!!

Hugs, Di xx

Twiglet said...

Happy Christmas Julia! x Jo

pearshapedcrafting said...

A very Happy Christmas to you! Chrisx

JoZart Designs said...

Happy Christmas Julia to you and yours. Enjoy!
love Jo x

fairy thoughts said...

glad to hear you are all organised too. I finally got my act together yesterday and despite working today finished everything... Oh except for 1 special photo I will take on christmas day to finish some calendars off too.
Have a fab day and dont work too hard
janet

misteejay said...

Have a Cool Yule and I wish you and the Dunnit clan all the very best for 2013.

Have a great Christmas Julia.

Toni xx

Hettie said...

I think we all have an item or two we haven't finished yet. I have one item on my desk still in progress but I am not seeing he recipient until Saturday (phew!).
Happy Christmas to you and the family Julia! See ya on Wednesday!
Hugs
xx

Unknown said...

merry christmas, Julia! Hope the holiday is perfect for you and yours. :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one still wrapping Christmas gifts. And I'm not even home!

I love your desk from last Wednesday. Being a neat freak, I get off on clean. You should have seen mine a few days ago. It made your "normal" desk look freakishly neat.

Have a very Merry Christmas. I hope it is filled with joy, happiness, and love. And I hope Miss D likes her gifts. I'm sure she will, especially since she's your daughter!!

Lisa-Jane said...

I hope you've had a lovely day and that there is still much joy and happiness to come. xx

Neet said...

One of these days I will do one of those calendars. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Miss D enjoyed her presses.
Hugs, Neet xx

Tamika said...

Wow the embossing on that is impressive!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://antabuse2.us/]antabuse drug[/url] [url=http://atenolol50mg.trade/]click for source[/url] [url=http://amoxicillin-online.cricket/]amoxicillin 500mg capsules antibiotic[/url] [url=http://buy-diflucan.click/]diflucan[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://elimite.kim/]buy elimite[/url] [url=http://buy-colchicine.space/]probenecid colchicine[/url] [url=http://nexiumonline.us/]nexium online[/url] [url=http://buycleocingel.red/]cleocin gel[/url]