I thought you'd like to know that as of now:
- the tree has dripped dry and is in situ. There is work yet to be done, but that's a matter of fiddling.
- The Christmas bunting is up. There are even some lights in a window. And they work.
- The Christmas cake and pudding have been purchased. Well, I'm not superwoman you know.
- The dining table has been enveloped in my (only) red Christmas cloth and candles and tealights serviced and replenished. Kitsch glassware abounds.
- I've decided on a large ham for the 27th, now to find a nice glaze recipe.
- There's one more Christmas present to buy. Don't worry, dear Brother in Law, I will get it. (Like he reads this anyway!)
- There still appear to be a ridiculous number of presents to wrap up. Considering that I've already wrapped up a ridiculous number of presents.
- I have two more gift card cards to make.
- My desk is still under the grip of accounts books, but not for long.
- I am really looking forward - doing a bit of planning for 2013 already. Wait, maybe I am superwoman.
- The yearning to sit at my desk and play with my papers and inks has never been stronger. Presumably, because there isn't really time.
How is right now for you? Share will you. I can't avoid this creeping feeling that I'm missing something. Lots, actually!