Friday 9 May 2014

Talking about Crop and ATCs

I know that a lot of you know, but I'm going to answer a few questions about the WOYWW Crop and the ATCs for our WOYWW Anniversary exchange.
ATCS first.

Not a complete decoy photo.  My mini craft tote, made by LLJ.  She will be offering a selection of these for sale at the Crop.  Profits to our chosen charity.
1. How many do I make?
To take part in the anniversary swap on week 260, you need to make ONE.  Instructions for that swap process can be found on this page.
2. What if I make more?
Make as many as you'd like to, you can 'advertise' them for swapping with more WOYWWers or contact people privately, whatever you wish.
3. What's all this about ATCs and the Crop?
I suggested that if you're coming to the Crop and would like to, it's a great opportunity to swap or present ATCs to some fellow Deskers.  You don't have to, we aren't specifically having a swap meet!
I also suggested to those of you that can't come to the Crop that if you wanted to present ATCs to some/any of the Deskers that are coming, you could send them all to me and I'll distribute them.  It may save postage.  
This doesn't mean you have to make one for everyone who is coming to the Crop, nor does it mean that people who don't get one will be offended. That's not at all what it's about.  

And the WOYWW Crop:
1. On Saturday May 24th.  Soon.  It's at Burbage Village Hall..SN8 3AJ, starting at 10am.  It's a closed event, so we need to know in advance if you're coming.
2. We reckon that subs will be about £10; this includes hall hire and food and drink. Drivers/partners who are dropping you off are welcome to come back for lunch, but there is a need to pre-book and the charge will be a £5.
3. We will be offering some goodies for raffle, 100% of funds raised will be donated to our chosen charity -  The Alzheimer's Society.
4. There will be a 'for sale' table too - anything you'd like to bring for sale - do!  Old stash, hand made crafts....try it!
One of the raffle prizes.
5. Lunch Lady Jan will need catering figures by Monday 19th May, so if you're an undecided about coming..there's your deadline!

Ask anything - nothing is a silly question, and someone will always come up with something that I've forgotten to mention!







17 comments:

Hettie said...

Getting xcited!
xx

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I'm so looking forward to it. The tote looks great. She's such a clever girl, that Jan.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm getting excited, and I'm not even coming!!

Krisha said...

Oh you have one of Jan's totes, I'm so green with envy. I think they are so awesome.
Yes, the excitement builds, and like Elizabeth I won't be there either, 1/2 a world apart ya know!

Minxy said...

Looking forward to it x

Sue said...

Too far away to come to the crop.

My mum passed away last october and had suffered from dementia for nearly 9 years, so your charity is close to my heart.

Can I ask how much the Tote bags are and also if those not coming to the crop can order one?

Helen said...

Cannot wait ( have emailed you AGAIN tonight, lol!!) it is always such fun.. I hope to blag (ok, buy!) one of LLJ's totes... what a wonderful cause this year, one close to my heart. Don't think I have any more questions, you've covered most of the info...

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Julia, wish I lived a little closer as I would love to join you all.
Hope you have a great day.
Happy crafting, Angela x

misteejay said...

What a super tote Julia and the chosen charity is one that is so close to many folk's hearts.

Sounds like you are all going to have a most fabulous time.

Toni xx

Unknown said...

Hi Julia

Now I am working again - one of my two that I can manage happens to be a Wednesday - I'm really going to have to get ahead and do a post on a Tuesday night... (or rather in the day as I need an early night lol)...

I would love to join you - it may not be a surprise now though... anyone coming from the East Midlands area?

With love
Paula x x x

Unknown said...

OMGEEEE

I so forgot to say how wonderful the tote is too - that Jan is seriously talented! Well done Jan...! Love the choice of fabric too - rather funky!

Paula x x x

Anonymous said...

this is exciting!!!!!beautiful tote,

Lisa-Jane said...

I'm excited to be going this year! I'm wondering if you have a vague number so I can prep any ATCs - I have decided to give them a go!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Julia, me & Doug will definitely be there, just need to get a wriggle on and make some ATC's, lol. Hugs,Shaz xx

Kyla said...

Veggie here coming! SO excited :-)

My name is Cindy said...

I'm so excited......

Nothing more to say really.

Can't wait.

Cindy xx

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buytadalafil.red/]tadalafil[/url] [url=http://bupropion.host/]price of bupropion[/url] [url=http://levitrageneric.xyz/]levitra[/url] [url=http://cytotec.host/]cytotec[/url] [url=http://advairprice.date/]advair[/url] [url=http://levitra.press/]levitra[/url] [url=http://diflucan.club/]diflucan[/url]