Tuesday 13 May 2014

Happy Mail!

I casually mentioned to Annette that the beautiful tag book that she'd made would be a great thing to replicate and use to store ATCs from our upcoming fifth anniversary.  And of course, filed another note on the mental 'to do' list. 
Completely out of the blue, Gordon the Post has delivered the very tag book to me all the way from Australia.  I'm thrilled skinny. Well slim.  Skinny isn't going to happen.
beautiful papers, fabulous finishes, isn't it lovely?
And a post-it holder and ATC for the Anniversary..
Thank you Annette. I really like it and really appreciate your generosity. Please bear in mind that whilst finding time to make this, let alone run out and invest in posting it, Miss Annette has just unpacked from movinghouse and is now, suddenly, re-packing to move across the world. So how come I don't have those pressures and as yet haven't managed so much as five minutes at my desk since last Thursday.  Time management.  If I had time, I'd learn it.








22 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous Julia, you lucky girl.
See you wednesday.
Happy crafting, angela x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is a cool ATC holder and very sweet of Annette to give it to you. Did she have a tutorial?

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Annette is the queen of mini books and that one is a beauty. I really need to get on with those ATCs....soon!

voodoo vixen said...

Yay, so happy it arrived and in one piece too! Bonus! LOL Glad you like it, makes me smile, and I need all those I can get at the moment! ;)

Chrysalis said...

Gosh, Annette's one busy crafter - and that book is lovely. I'm making something similar to send to my swap partner (the one who comes after me on WOYWW - unfortunately couldn't do one for everyone who wants to swap). See you tomorrow. Chris xx

Twiglet said...

What lovely post! That Annette is one very clever girl. They always say if you want something done ask a busy person - but then you know that too don't you. x Jo

Monica said...

That is gorgeous. And what a planner Annette is.

Belinda Basson said...

My dad had a plate called a roundtuit...you need one of those...LOL!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I commented when I saw it on her blog how it would be great to hold ATCs. How little I knew at the time!! Yes, she is one really extraordinary person! How wonderful that she made it for you.

Helen said...

What a wonderful surprise and a beautiful object too!

Helen said...

What a wonderful surprise and a beautiful object too!

Sue said...

Fab ATC holder.

Unknown said...

So creative and pretty! What a wonderful treat in the mail!

misteejay said...

I saw some of these on Annette's desk and thought how lovely they were.

Enjoy your super gift Julia - I know Annette's creations are always a delight and something to treasure.

Toni xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Just a lovely design Miss Annette has shared with you. Wishing her well in her move.

Neet said...

Absolutely fantastic - Annette is very very clever. Be sure to check my blog tomorrow. Please.

Hugs, Neet x

Kyla said...

Oh how beautiful and stylish too.

Robyn said...

Such a wonderful gift. Blessings all around!

Nan G said...

Gorgeous gift! I'm wondering did she post a how to in her blog? And is Voodoo Vixen Annette? See ya tomorrow.

Nikki said...

What a treat bet you can't wait to fill it all up hugs Nikki

Darnell said...

Holy Tomato, Julia! What a generous and loving and sensational gift!! Hugs, Darnell

Lynn Holland said...

I made a holder when Redanne came on a visit, they are quite complex to make but well worth the effort. Yours is gorgeous. Aren't crafters generous people x