Turns out I didn’t tidy for no reason….I've used my desk! Hurrah, fanfare!!
As you can see from this morning’s photo, it’s on the cool side in my workroom all morning, so at the weekend I turned my back on morning routine and enjoyed a couple of hours at the old desk. I made up the cards from the Stampin’Up Pumpkin Patch subscription kits I signed up for. Turns out I’ve quite a lot to say about the kits, so will photo the made cards and talk about them separately. I soon turned back to my stamps and mess making though, and really did enjoy a thoroughly good session- and although I did tidy, it wasn’t thorough, huh! I’m off to join in with some community crafting this morning at a local pottery painting shop; I think I may actually paint a pot rather than drag stuff with me to do, after all, there are Christmas presents to be made!
I’m grinning now at the various reactions that talking about Christmas will have caused….! Join us over at Sarah’s for sensible and creative desks!

1 comment:
Enjoy your pottery painting, Julia. I’m looking forward to seeing the results!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx
Post a Comment