Tuesday, 2 March 2010
More about interesting ol' Me
Really, there is some sparkle on this..
the horrible grey colour is the Sakura sparkly pen which is applied rather too liberally in real life. Hey ho. It's an entry for Susie & Vicki's Christmas Club challenge - girly. I kinda knew - as I'm sure you did - that whatever I did, it wasn't going to be lacy or include an image of a young girl, either in a long dress or with a ginormous head!
Anne has shared a blog award with me, and there are rules for accepting:
I have to pass this on to 5 other bloggers, write a top ten list of things that make me happy and 5 pieces of trivia about myself. There is a risk of boring you to death with these, but as they change daily, at least you get a better idea of the confused and hormonal old bag that Mr Dunnit has to live with! So currently, these 10 things make me happy - and they are not in any order:
1. My marriage
2. The story behind my new cell phone; it's almost romantic!
3. The message alert on that new phone! Great sound.
4. My daughter.
5. Being part of an extended family that still includes babies.
6. March; feels like the year really begins this month!
7. Planning for the Crop this Saturday.
9. My current hair style
10. Browsing junk mail at coffee time.
And five bits of trivia:
1. I don't eat seafood (unless you count fish fingers!)
2. I can't remember the last time I wore nail varnish
3. Or earrings, actually.
4. I have 36 watches. Most of them Swatch.
5. I was born in Hong Kong.
Man I'm so interesting. Now you just know I'm going to cop out of extending this award to anyone in particular; I can't: it makes my teeth itch. Maybe I'll come up with a way to do it and pass it on late in the week. OK? And thanks Anne...am sure the money will have arrived by now!