For as long as we’ve being doing WOYWW ( and in 902 weeks that’s a lorra years), I’ve been trying to get a grip on my time management skills. It hasn’t worked, and in the time since I handed the WOYWW reins to Sarah, it’s getting worse. I’m beyond help it seems.
I’m trying to be more than a one-job-at-a-time gal, but to be honest, it sort of just makes me panic at having more than one unfinished thing sitting around! Anyway, here’s the real desk…….
I met some fellow WI members this morning and we spent an hour putting leaflets through doors. It’s a bit of a piggy job, but we’re only about 100 houses away from having put a leaflet in every domestic letterbox in this small town. Good for the legs!
This sofa seat is the ‘desk’ in front of the tv…can’t do a Helen and use the floor! Again, WI related, someone donated a huge amount of yarn and I’m trying to turn the little amounts into useful things; most of these are cotton yarn so have managed a handful of coasters and will try to crochet some of the teeny bobble hats for Age Concern/Innocent campaign, but that might prove a bit fiddly for my brain!
Linking up at Sarah’s where you can link or have a wander around some very creative desks.


4 comments:
i can't use the floor currently either, had to do stand up crafting yesterday! well done for the leaflet drop. helen #4
Sounds like you've had a busy morning. We've been gardening again so using you lot as an excuse to have a rest and left hubby to trim the wisteria. Trimming isn't really the right word as it's enormous! I wish i could do one job at a time but I start one thing and then think of something else and if I don't start that a bit I forget what the idea was so there's always at least two things going on at a time for sure. Sending woyww hugs Angela x9x
I believe you are a lot more organized than you give yourself credit for. Those colors of yarn are so soft and pretty, so I'm sure that whatever you will be pretty. Happy WOYWW!
Well done on the leaflet drop and for joining the WI. We have had the most perfect day with the lovely Jan. She never alters and we giggled and nattered all day. Aren't t we lucky.- wish you could have joined us . She will share photos next week I think.🥰x x Jo 🌈
Post a Comment