Wednesday, 19 August 2026

What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 898

 Late to the party today, but better than not at all, huh! Thought you may like to see what I was up to first thing…

Look at that lot! A friend who works in a school uses every summer holiday to purge and clear, and her stash of yarn is ‘out of control’. She’s also a scrapbooker and card maker, so I’m wondering how those stashes are doing too….! Anyway, she asked me if I’d like to share this lot with WI, so of course I decided to sort it and have a good look. My whole kitchen island covered - if he’d come home unexpectedly Mr Dunnit would have fainted! Another hobby!  I do crochet but have no actual stash, just what I need for the little things I do, so he’s never fallen over bags or boxes of yarn at least!

Join us for a look at some very interesting craft areas, we meet and link over at Sarah’s

Wanna send healing vibes to our Helen too, my word gal, don’t do that again. Gentle hug hug hug.🥰 


No comments: