What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. An Anniversary ATC Swap.Makes sense to me!
So as in previous years, if you'd like to, we'll hold an ATC swap amongst us Deskers. First, make an ATC. Then, on WOYWW 312, when you put your name on the Link list, add an asterisk (*) to it. This tells us that you are taking part. You will contact the very next name on the list that has an asterisk to get a mailing address. Send that Desker your ATC. Job done.
Here is a link to the WOYWW 5th anniversary post..it explains and shows and tells a lot.
Now, if you're the number one on the list, fear ye not. The last person on the list with an asterisk will send to you. This makes the perfect friendship circle, don't you think.
Here's other stuff you might want to consider:
- There is no obligation intended here.
- You DO NOT have to be a regular WOYWWer to join in on WOYWW312. If you've joined in at any stage and would like to trade an ATC for Anniversary marking purposes, then join in.
- Once you've decided to join in...please have your ATC ready to mail on the day that you find out your recipient's address.
- You must bear in mind that your receiver may well live abroad. If postage costs will be an issue for you, then don't worry about joining the actual swap..just contribute to WOYWW 312 as you do any other week. Everyone understands and no one minds.
- Equally, if you have no time, too many commitments, awful crafter's block, PMT, no desire to join in - no problem. If your name doesn't have the asterisk against it, no biggie.
- Previous years, several people have made more than one ATC and offered them to other visitors - but your 'asterisk person' is the only obligation you're under once you've joined WOYWW312 and indicated your intention with the asterisk against your name.
- The WOYWW Crop takes place about ten days before WOYWW312. If you want to send me a bunch of ATCs for specific or random distribution to attendees, you're welcome to do so.
- Your obligation to sending an ATC is to your recipient. There is no need to make another one to specifically send to me. I'm a Desker just as you are and will include myself in the circle of asterisks!
If you have any questions, if I'm horribly unclear..please, leave your question..I'll respond personally unless loads of you ask the same question..in which case I'll update this article!
Now..off and design your ATC. And LLJ....come over here so I can make fun of you playing with paper and ink!