Saturday 8 November 2014

The whole Kraft and Christmas thing

I've mentioned in another post that I'm late to the Kraft party, but loving using it. Well yesterday, in a fit of the well known tantrum called 'if I don't sort this out NOW I'm just going to chuck it all out', I sorted my card box. As I did, I began to realise quite how much I've used the Kraft card.  If you've been good enough to come to more than one of my Christmas workshops this year, I apologise..you may be heartily sick of Kraft from me by now.  And be warned also. I don't think I've finished.  
Woodware stamp set, watercolour pencils and hard to see Glossy Accents with glamour dust.  

Die by Joy cut out of Kraft 3 times, spritzed with gold sprittzy stuff and glued vertically onto card. Stamp by Hobby Art.
The Robin is again by Woodware.  Papers by Dovecraft,  embossing folder by Provocraft.
Are you bored yet?  Well, I'm still going...!

Snowmen by Penny Black, both emboss folders from Cuttlebug, stamps on both from one set by Personal Impressions and the papers again from Dovecraft...stars punched from a Woodware punch.























More Woodware and Dovecraft for the birds.  The tree is a Marianne die and the buttons in both cases, came from The Bead and Button Company.  I can't recommend their service and product highly enough.  That is an unsolicited opinion! 
So that's Kraft and me...good grief, I can conjure up any number of collections and influences to blog about.  I sense another theme....


10 comments:

misteejay said...

Super collection of cards Julia. Kraft card certainly 'lends' itself to the Christmas season and works so well with the very popular Nordic style.

Keep "Krafting".

Toni xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Boy do I feel old. I have never used or even SEEN Kraft except on the internet. I suspect this is one product that will eventually wear out before I ever get a chance to find it on clearance (grin).

Those are some awesomely awesome cards. I simply adore the tree. I remember when you were threading those buttons. I (and my arthritic fingers) felt your pain, but applauded your efforts.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Kraft is for life, not just for Christmas! I'm a big fan and don't think I'll ever get tired of it. It would take me far too long to list everything I like on this lovely collection, but that primitive star bunting is my favourite detail.

Sue said...

Lovely selection of cards.

Hope you have a nice weekend. Sue

Annie said...

Gorgeous cards Julia.
Hugs,
Annie x
Ps you forgot to link up yesterday

Carole Z said...

Super collection of cards Julia, I love kraft card too..all year round! Hugs Carole Z X

Helen said...

Love the set of Christmas cards, Julia! You have a wonderful set of Kraft cards, I could be quite taken with this theme...

Belinda Basson said...

I never tire of Kraft! I use it a LOT!

Nannie4 said...

I tried really hard to choose a fave --- can't be done! I have to favourite them all. Everyone has its own cuteness and concept. Stellar!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I too was unaware of how wonderful Kraft and Christmas paired up until I took a workshop that was all kraft cards (and dollar bin stamps). We've both seen the light! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord and Pass the Kraft!