Sunday 17 March 2013

Prizes! Prix!

 Here are the results from the English jury...oh wait, that's Eurovision.  It's about the prize draw for the jewellery kits from my sophisticated French friends at Chic Maker.

Mr and Miss Dunnit are sick to death of being asked to pick random numbers, they say it puts a burden on them.  I don't know why, because let's face it, a bunch of numbers is totally anonymous!  Anyway....because of them, I was forced to use the random number generator thingy on the internet.  There are lots.  I had more trouble choosing which one to use than I would have had getting my human number generators to co-operate.


Anyway, the winners are, in order of number and therefore comment:
14  Morti
30 Patsy Paterno
35 Janet
Let me have your postal adresses please, I'll pass them over to Chic Maker and you'll be set.  (Actually, Patsy - I have your address..it was on the envelope that the ATCs you sent me were in...)

Meanwhile, I note that I failed to announce the winners of the tickets for the hobbycrafts draw.  At least I told the winners and hope they have them by now!  
They were drawn the old fashioned way - Miss Dunit and Mr Dunnit resinedly shouting two numbers each at me.  Really, it's not hard!
1. Helen
2. Ann
3. Heather
4. Vicky.
I thank you.

14 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations to all...a great giveaway.

Morti said...

Oh my word! I've won something again.... LOL. You try for years and then two come along in quick succession. I think you should have my address as its on a particular purple envelope in your possession...?

Helen said...

No, I thank YOU. my sister in law and I are looking forward to it. (Just hope it warms up a bit first!)

Redanne said...

Many congratulations to the lucky winners, hope you all enjoy your wonderful prizes! Hugs, Anne x

fairy thoughts said...

how lovely to win something... especially the love of my life... beads. Thanks so much and I will e mail you my address
janet

misteejay said...

Congratulations everyone.

Toni xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It is so hard to get good help these days. So sad you had to outsource your help to automation.

Kyla said...

Congrats to all, love Judy's comment above about outsourcing!

Kyla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats to all the winners. Way to go, ladies, and thanks go to you, Julia, for holding these drawings.

Heathers Inspiration said...

Congratulations to the winners and a huge 'Thank You' for my tickets to the NEC - Heather x

505whimsygirl said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

Kay

HeARTworks said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't believe I won something! Hugs and a billion kisses! :^) patsy

peggy aplSEEDS said...

congratulations to the winners! one of them is beside me boasting about her win, LOL! oh Julia, you have the gift of making an ordinary thing like picking a winner sound so funny.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vardenafil.website/]vardenafil cost[/url] [url=http://liptor.eu/]lipitor[/url] [url=http://crestor-online.xyz/]crestor drug[/url] [url=http://lipitorgeneric.cricket/]lipitor.com[/url]