Monday 2 July 2012

Unsolicited, but I had an idea....!


I borrowed the logo from the website

There's an exhibition at Newbury Racecourse over 7th and 8th July.  It's popular, features stamping and scrapping and general papercrafts. And very much to the point, could make a great place to meet a fellow WOYWWer.  I know that Morti will be there on the Saturday, and I know of a few others that plan to go, but aren't yet committed to either day.  You can buy tickets at the door and parking is plentiful and free....although if it's wet, it might be a bit muddy.  I can't make it this year, a big family occasion forces me to go spend a weekend in an Oxfordshire village hotel.  Tough huh!  
But if you're planning to go, why not plan to hook up.  And please - take photos!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Ha! I always take my camera but usually get too bogged down in shopping (!) to remember.... Shame you can't make it, would have been fab to meet up. Must remember my WOYWW badge....

Helen said...

Oh, I'm going on Saturday....

Neesie said...

It sounds like a great WOYWW opportunity Julia, but unfortunately 12,000 miles is a little far for me to travel :D
Maybe next time?
Meanwhile you have a great time suffering the Oxfordshire hotel ;D

For anyone planning to visit the exhibition ~ have fun!

Glenda said...

Like Neesie, a gazillion miles is a little far for this old broad to travel! Have a great time and I will be with you in spirit!

fairy thoughts said...

I cannot go either going to Hampton court flower show bet it rains there too. Now I wish I was going I could do with some fun and craft shopping, never mind
Janet

Craftychris said...

Its a shame you won't be there. I can make this show and will be wearing my WOYWW badge with pride. I will be going with my good friend and new WOYWWer Julie xx

Belinda Basson said...

Beam me up Scottie and I will be there, badge and all! Oh how I wish I was not a 12 hour flight away...have fun to those who are going