Monday 4 July 2011

Alright, so my mojo seems a little jet lagged, but for the first time since March, I have at least managed a July calendar page for my magnetic board, so if you visit us at home at least you won't think you've stepped into a time warp! It deserves a new page, not least because it's a busy month - but because the weather is so gorgeous; really I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen here this summer!
I think the mojo just feels a little displaced, so am going to suggest a jolly good tidy up. Everywhere. Seriously, I'm even thinking of cleaning the oven. It's a post holiday thing with me - we come home filled with good intentions about eating more fruit and making the most of our free time...so the domestic rubbish has to be sorted before you can do that, huh! All part of the master plan to become a celebrity style scrapbooker card maker blogger. Seriously, if they can do it......
As if to lend weight to my hugely ambitious and not a little tiny bit ridiculous plan, I've been asked to review and blog about a product. Well you know me..I have a big enough head to say yes to these things. It'll take a while, but don't worry, I won't let you miss it, naturally. Now meanwhile, I need to enliven the mojo and try to shake off this need to clean. I think I'll go sit in the garden and contemplate. That'll help. And save the oven.

8 comments:

Helen said...

you can't clean the oven on a glorious day like today!! Enjoy your contemplation time in the sun....
Gorgeous photo you're sharing with us today, too.

Kath Stewart said...

forget the oven...go sit in the sun and chill..big hugs kath xxx

Morti said...

~Hehehehehe~

Sounds like a plan - go and enjoy the sunshine, after all, we get precious little of it!

Angie said...

You are going to do loads of cleaning ??????? ...quick ...get into the garden ...dont let the cleaning bug infest you ...let the mojo grow in the sun. .lol xx

misteejay said...

Noooooooo!!! How could you even consider cleaning when we have weather like this...make the most of it whilst it's here.

Toni xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh. I shut my computer down and when I turned the internet on, I got the comment box back. Now I can leave a message here instead of via e-mail. Of course, I've already written today, so guess I'll wish good weather for you, not like what we are having here in extreme heat zone.

Dragon said...

I think the sun has addled your brain a bit missus!!!! NO oven cleaning or anything of that type!!! Just lie back and think of England!!!
Frankie
xx

jodpea said...

I'm surprised no one else has said this and i promise I'm not sucking up... but aren't you already a celebrity?!