Apart from checking that my scheduled post for yesterday actually happened, I seem to have only had about 5 minutes at the computer in the last handful of days. Seriously, I need to get a to do list for my lists. No stress nor nuffink, just more to do than I can, clearly! I am late thanking Paula for an award; she said some terrible lies about me in her acceptance speech and worse, she seems to understand me a bit - sort of knows already that I ain't going to bore you to death with any more of my trivia lists! You should read hers though, her antics at 'work' are great fun, or naughty - if you work at MI5!!
In lieu of the trivia lists, and because I forgot to photo my watch collection, I'm going to answer some questions that have popped up as comments:
1. Being born in Hong Kong makes me erm, British. My papa was in the army see, and did a two year 'tour'. Frightfully un-exotic!
2. I don't eat seafood because I'm a foolish, squeamish 'eat-with-the-eyes' type of gal; fish looks somehow so like, well, fish. Head, poppy-out eyes, and worse, shells, eyes on stalks..oh lordy. This makes me peculiar even in my own family. I know.
3. This morning, I got a bit down and dirty with paper glue and ink. Can't show you yet, but I will. And I should tell you, that this whole altering problem....yep. Clearly it's because I don't like the waiting time for drying!
4. This is Ginny's comment. It is one of the most profound comments ever left on this blog:
'as to the "basic" kit...I'm sure there's a LOT of things here I wouldn't bother to replace but there is still sooooooooooooo much I just HAVE to have...'
To which I'd like to add: Bejeweller, anyone?
5. The garden bin is fine Rosie, and not at all neglected. Following a day of sunshine, it is currently digesting a Christmas tree. A return to photographic glory is not guaranteed.
6. And finally. If you're going to be at Japonica's Workshop day next Monday, please say hi in the comments. Then next week when I tell you the story in photos, we'll know you! And I might tell the story about me and Janet and the photo saga.
Gah - forgot to add that the card is made using Kanban's clear stamps and Basic Grey Origins papers. But you knew that. They've been all over my desk in pieces for a couple of weeks!