We settled on using the Stampendous Clear set, Ranunculus.
And somewhere in our conversations, we talked about using Brilliance ink pads. For me, this was an invitation to dust mine off, I haven't used them for ages. Of course, I'd forgotten how much I like them.
So I've been making cards featuring these tight bud flowers. And initially, they caused me problems....and the mojo was being very stubborn. But I've managed a few..and had fun with the fact that I HAD to make time at my desk to do them. I've had less fun trying to re-do them so that I can 'judge' how long they'll take, but that's a whole other story about not putting stuff away and trying to rely on a memory that is, apparently, shot.
|Modern and mono - I water coloured them with Brilliance Lightening Black.|
|Done the same way, this time the flower heads were embossed...and I went to the trouble of a bit of decoupage too. Quite a plain card, but not awful.|
And then I retreated to type and comfort zone. These are stamped in Black versafine and coloured with pencils. So, so much safer! I mounted the page onto the purple-ish card stock and then put them in a cuttlebug embossing folder.