Friday 3 January 2014

I'm already saying.."I was going to"...

I was going to join in with a couple of retrospective blog posts as the year passed from old to new.  But the two I had in mind meant that I had to trawl through my blog posts of 2013 and it made me a bit uncomfortable, so I stopped.  And then I thought to join quite a few others and post my five favourite cards of the year.  So I started trawling through posts that showed cards. I couldn't find any I liked enough to post for second time, so I stopped.
But here's a thing I did intend all along - to thank anyone who went to the trouble of sending me a Christmas card.  I loved getting them and appreciate every shred of work and effort they involve.  And they are inspiring. I actually feel like making a few Christmas cards now! So I'm sharing them with you over a couple of days....they are being dotted about the lounge room to make up for the space that the absent tree has left in my life.  


 
 Lisa Jane, Lady Nurse, Kyla
 

 Angie, Karalyn, the Enthusiastic Educator
 
 Slipper Lady, Laura, Shaz Silverwolf

 Willowy Blonde and HelenWipso

Now of course,you can't see the glitter, the dimesnion and the love on each card.  I can, and it warms the very cockles.  More tomorrow.  There's a reason for this too..I'm going to try to make some of my own based on the inspiration of these.....remember this statement.  You may be able to use it as evidence against my pleas of 'no mojo'!

  

10 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Beautiful!! Lots of inspiration there!

Scrapcat 1 said...

Lots of beautiful cards there, every one a work of art

Helen said...

Lol what a bumper crop of cards - I had quite a few home made ones too this year.

Sue said...

Beautiful cards.

Judys Lace Creations said...

You deserve evry one of those cards.We love WOYWW. It fills a specail place in our hearts.Thank you Julia.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wonderful cards too Julia... great ideas there... and above! and no doubt much better in real life. Shaz in Oz.x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Okay, we will be waiting, a'patiently to see your CASEd versions of these. We're holding you to it. No pressure or nuthin'!

Nan G said...

I agree ...a ton of inspiration to be found in these gorgeous cards. Good luck. Now is the perfect time to make them no looming deadline. :)

Myzdamena said...

What a gorgeous lot of cards.you are very loved. As well you should be <3 xx

Anonymous said...

[url=http://provera.host/]buy provera pills with mastercard[/url] [url=http://buypropranolol.space/]propranolol[/url] [url=http://citalopram-for-anxiety.webcam/]citalopram for anxiety[/url]