- Make up job bags and cutting sheets for business orders that came in this week: this helps with scheduling and let's face it, a customer likes to know 'when'.
- Bring July up to date in terms of book-keeping: this will help next week when the VAT return needs to be submitted.
- More work on personal tax returns : because it's easier in small chunks, and doesn't make me so resentful of my time!
- Telephone various people: really, customers, people I'm planning to work for and even my sainted parents - this is not a difficult thing!
- Food shopping for the weekend: before the weekend would be better, huh!
- Unpack and put away after yesterday's workshops: as in, stop tripping over and moving the tote bag around the room and just deal with it.
- Hang out some washing: I can hear the machine spinning as I type, and let's face it, there's always another load to do.
- Encourage some tidying and hoovering in Miss Dunnit's bedroom: which really means..here comes another load of laundry.
- Take Miss Dunnit to town for a couple hours birthday shopping (hers). If her day off really isn't going to be spent languishing in bed.
- Hhhhhhhousework: how do the spiders get in and why do they repeat cobweb work so fast?
- Samples for new workshops: the Autumn schedule has been published. You are committed. Get on with it.
- Grass needs cutting: since it rained this week, the damn stuff is growing again.
- At least start the Gelli printing course: I think I've talked the talk for long enough, huh.
- Finish crocheting the verticals on the blanket squares: it's perfect 'evening in front of the tv' work, making up the rows. Crocheting the rows together will wait until I need to be covered in a large blanket!
- Finish visiting WOYWW blogs: because I want to.
- Open up the product that you've been sent to review: Use it and review it. Simple, huh.
So...you wanna explain to me why I've chosen this morning to embark on a couple of sewing projects? Neither of them have any sort of priority. I hate sewing on my workdesk but the dining table is in the conservatory and that's too hot. Using the desk means a bit of clearing - although as you can see..I haven't done much. The situation is apparently so temporary that it wasn't worth even that effort! So it's not even convenient.
Answers, please, if you know - and more crucially, if you can cure me!