Yesterday was a biggy! How thrilling to see so many desks and to find European friends joining in - I know we all say it - but ain't this blogging thing great.
There were quite a few questions in the massive list of comments yesterday, I thought it would be good to answer them all at once:1. No Linda. You can send as many pairs of flip flops as you like, I probably won't decorate them. Neither, probably, will I return them. I'm just too lazy - or busy, you choose!
2. No. I didn't stand on a chair to take my workdesk photo - honest. Those of you that know me personally will attest to my amazingly long and graceful stature that allows my arms to become elastic and erm, long.
3. Hey Kathy - no, they aren't for you. Anything that makes your toes curl is a bad thing!
4. Peel Offs - yeah, I use 'em; mostly teeny words from Woodware and Francise Read's collections. Oh, and when people want impossible words on a card and I don't have the stamp. And when I want to use them for frivolous, speedy reasons.
5. Am so sorry Kaz, the jar of Primas might as well be glued shut, I haven't opened it for almost as long as it's been in the way on my desk!
6. Kathryn - we did break the 100 mark this week as you can see - to be honest, I'm surprised when even one person bothers to WOYWW, so it's all a bit of a thrill really!
7. Betty - will you write me a reference please? I have never, ever, in my life been described as hyper-active. It's like giving me a medal. But I can't come and collect it because, well, I'm busy sitting down.
8. Angie - the espadrilles are in the bottom at the back of the cupboard under the stairs. In a box marked 'china' from when you moved in. With my DD's baby clothes. True.
9. Yes Annette, way too much information...am reassured however, that your computer technician doesn't suffer his shiny armour without underpants....chafing, ouch.
10. Not a question from Kirsty, but she reminds me to say: It doesn't matter if you don't visit all the desks, and if you do and it takes a week, it doesn't matter, it's just some fun...but if you do swing by a desk on your travels, leave a comment!
11. No, I didn't say I was altering the flip flops...your minds do not need to boggle. I said I'd stuck buttons on them. And now you've read this far, and been besieged by pictures of them, it's safe to assume that my chum was happy with them, thank goodness!