Friday 29 September 2017

It's WOYWW Crop weekend!







Join us, if you can, this Saturday 30th between 10am and 4pm. 

Emmanuel Christian Centre
Lloyd Street
Llandudno
LL30 3YA

There is parking at the hall - please park as economically as possible. If the car park fills, there's pay and display parking on the Prom. Which suggests that we'll be by the sea! How exciting. And possibly bracing.

Margaret has planned, planned and planned and will collapse from exhaustion about twenty minutes after we finish on Saturday afternoon, I've no doubt. We're all looking forward to welcoming each other. Don't forget!

6 comments:

craftyani said...

Hope you all enjoy yourselves. Lucky people. Anickoana

Kyla said...

Ooh i wish i was coming to this one....next time

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As I have every other crop, I will be there in spirit. So glad to know there will be a new location and it appears a few new faces, too! Not new to WOYWW, but new to the crop.

Cardarian said...

I am on my way!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there... still next year you'll all be here!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sadly all I can do is wish you all a lovely weekend xXx