- Make an ATC (or some ATCS, you may want to send one to more than one person). There is no specific theme, but it would be nice to include WOYWW and 7 somewhere on it; the reverse would be fine.
- On WOYWW 364, the seventh anniversary, which is 25th May, post as usual. When you link, if you are joining the ATC swap, add an asterisk * to your name. It's the devil to remember, so don't worry if you forget, just link again. (Only the administrators can remove links, so don't worry about it!)
- Get in touch with the next name on the list that shows an asterisk *; you need a postal address from whoever that is. Their presence and asterisk * means they're your recipient.
- Post the ATC. Preferably on the day, certainly very soon.
- Visit desks as usual.
- If you've made more than one ATC, swap 'em, send 'em, give 'em to whomever you choose. You can flag them up on your WOYWW post on the day, every post between now and the day, keep them for private swapping. Whatever suits you.
Monday, 25 April 2016
It's difficult to believe, but 25th May WOYWW 364) is the seventh anniversary of WOYWW. We're not doing anything differently compared to previous years: