I’m actually past the stage of letting the sun and temperatures be my excuse for not doing things. I’ve managed to go about the daily essentials so I know I can do more, but the draw to be outside is rather great! However, I’ve shaken off the ennui and tidied and wiped!
I’m actually embarrassed to say that there were cobwebs! Ah well, there aren’t any now. This room is at its coolest in the morning and I rarely have the chance to use it then. I’ve invested in a fan to sit under the desk…I’d rather my legs froze than the bits and pieces of paper and GKW got blown about. We’ll see!
Here’s a swing to the right to show that I have indeed tidied in as much as I’ve put things away rather than just shoving the piles somewhere else!
I’m hosting a crafty coffee session this morning so must get a move on…no paper involved, if I get to it, I’ll be weaving in ends on a crochet project. Perfect for this morning but oh boy, yawn! 🥱
Join more WOYWW folk over at Sarah’s. There you will see stuff actually being made, rather than an old woman bragging about a bit of tidying up after herself. Talking of 🥱!


3 comments:
Well done you with the tidy up session. My darling hubby climbed up to remove the dust and cobwebs off the top of the wall cupboards in my sewing room for me yesterday [the dust bunnies had started to take over].
Hugs,
Annie x #6
Well done you with the tidying. Enjoy your craft morning.
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx
I need a good dust and tidy too. Hope your morning has been fun, even sewing in ends ! Happy woyww Helen #1
Post a Comment