This post then is merely a test. I'll come back with the real thing if I can get this up/on/published/blah.
The LO was done (and finished later of course) at the last Ludgershall Crop where Fiona kindly agreed to conduct the lesson session. Which means that she had to come up with a LO and then let all of us copy it and use her stuff! It's like a big ol' sketch really, with benefits.
Oh and the Banana Muffins - Nigella of course...and I always leave out the butterscotch - because we don't like it and if I add choc chips instead, Mr Dunnit doesn't like it and...oh you know!
3 ripe bananas
125ml veg oil
100g caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
150g butterscotch or choc chips.
1. Pre-heat oven to 200C Gas 6 and line a muffin tin (or invest in a silicone one - unbelievably, amazingly, stupidly, smug-makingly totally non-stick - my words, not Nigella's)
2. Mash the bananas and set side for a min.
3. Pour the oil into a jug and beat in eggs.
4. Put the flour, sugar, bicarb, and baking powder into alarge bowl and mix in the beaten egg and oil mix, followed by mashed bananas.
5. Fold in the butterscoth morsels, place equal amount in the muffin cases and bale for 20 mins.
Makes 12 average. I prefer them fresh from the oven warm with a large mug of java! Oh yum.