Monday 24 August 2015

The 'More' Zone

I've been in a state of uneasy panic. There's a new workshop schedule at Kraft Crazy, starting next month - which is actually next week. I am involved, all the workshops are focussed on Christmas cards, and I really, really need to be prepared. The next few months are ridiculously busy. You all know that.
This is a decoy....I made this ages ago.
And I was slightly in the mood. It has been raining cats and dogs and kennels and cushions in this neck of the woods, so Mr Dunnit's day off was largely spent at home. Whilst he was doing stuff, I did stuff too, but as soon as he sat down to watch some sport on the TV, my conscience unlocked me and I sat at my desk.  Almost a whole afternoon of plotting and making samples. It was nice. You know that zone you get into - the one where you're half way through a make and you suddenly have another great idea for the stamp? I was there. I thought I'd lost it,  I really did.
This is another decoy. An ATC from Crafty Moo to celebrate 2 years of T Tuesday.
Although I have proven that I haven't lost it...I can't actually prove it to you yet. How funny is that. I write all this, you read all this and then I have nothing to show you for your effort. Please visit again though, I may still be in the 'More' zone. One can only hope.

14 comments:

Helen said...

the decoy card is great, and it sounds as if you had a productive afternoon plotting as you call it! the downside I have of having my craftroom as the living room is that I stop and watch the sport... I can't get my head round it being September next week either. Hey ho!

Helen said...

the decoy card is great, and it sounds as if you had a productive afternoon plotting as you call it! the downside I have of having my craftroom as the living room is that I stop and watch the sport... I can't get my head round it being September next week either. Hey ho!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I find that highly funny that you have decoy's to post lol. I tend to see a lot of a piece of paper placed over the new thing that cannot be shared yet art. :) YAY for you for finding out you have not lost it yet. :)

okienurse said...

Too funny! Decoy cards...love the concept. Spent the weekend crafting with a group of crafters online that I met through WOYWW...Thanks for broadening my horizons...they were from NZ, Australia, Canada, and the US. Didn't see any from the UK!

Sue Jones said...

Ha ha - I need some decoy cards to share! Good luck getting all the stuff done- I shall be doing the same - said I would provide something for THIS Friday months ago and now THIS friday is almost here- I NEED to get started .

Barb said...

The decoy card is lovely. Sounds as if your mojo was in gear and you got productive. Hope you get everything done in time.barbxx

misteejay said...

Sounds like you had a very productive time (even if you can't show us yet).
After the downpour yesterday, I'm looking out of the window at a slightly hazy blue sky and sunshine - forecast was more rain - so I'm umming & arring as to what to wear. Whatever I pick is likely to be wrong so ho-hum.
Toni xx

Sue said...

Hope you get everything ready in time.

Love the colours in the ATC and the card is lovely.

Hope you have a good day. Sue

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My entire T post this week is about decoy cards. OK, not really, just threw that in so you would know I finally got around to sharing your lovely ATC you sent me, along with a few more.

I haven't been in the zone for weeks. I am glad someone is! Hope this is a T post as well as a Zone (I am still not ready to say Christmas) post. That way I can thank you for joining us for T this Tuesday.

Kyla said...

I like your decoy card!
Kyla

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great decoys! I confess that recently I thought that perhaps I've forgotten how to make a card myself. Back in July I visited my mom, played with her stash and made some cards. She said they weren't my usual style. I felt that too, but I was working with limited stuff (so limited I had to go to the store to buy double stick tape). Since then I've done a lot of kit cards that include actual finished cards as suggestions that I've followed and then some other similar ones... but nothing truly unique. I'm glad to hear that you found "it" so maybe I can rediscover "it" at some point too. Not this week, too busy to craft for sure!

HeARTworks said...

I've been in a panic too! Had to make paintings, big ones, for an art exhibit in a well known hotel. And had to teach many mothers and daughters to paint a "garden" for another exhibit! I do not know why I put myself through this! I guess it's because I love to paint (but NOT when there's a deadline!). ha ha I like your decoys!!! patsy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://bupropiononline.trade/]bupropion sr 150 mg[/url] [url=http://metforminer.cricket/]metformin medicine[/url] [url=http://retina-a.eu/]retin-a[/url] [url=http://tadacip.website/]tadacip[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://triamterenehydrochlorothiazide.click/]hydrochlorothiazide[/url] [url=http://tadalafil.host/]tadalafil[/url] [url=http://augmentin.club/]augmentin 625[/url]