I know that a lot of you know, but I'm going to answer a few questions about the WOYWW Crop and the ATCs for our WOYWW Anniversary exchange.
|Not a complete decoy photo. My mini craft tote, made by LLJ. She will be offering a selection of these for sale at the Crop. Profits to our chosen charity.|
1. How many do I make?
To take part in the anniversary swap on week 260, you need to make ONE. Instructions for that swap process can be found on this page.
2. What if I make more?
Make as many as you'd like to, you can 'advertise' them for swapping with more WOYWWers or contact people privately, whatever you wish.
3. What's all this about ATCs and the Crop?
I suggested that if you're coming to the Crop and would like to, it's a great opportunity to swap or present ATCs to some fellow Deskers. You don't have to, we aren't specifically having a swap meet!
I also suggested to those of you that can't come to the Crop that if you wanted to present ATCs to some/any of the Deskers that are coming, you could send them all to me and I'll distribute them. It may save postage.
This doesn't mean you have to make one for everyone who is coming to the Crop, nor does it mean that people who don't get one will be offended. That's not at all what it's about.
And the WOYWW Crop:
1. On Saturday May 24th. Soon. It's at Burbage Village Hall..SN8 3AJ, starting at 10am. It's a closed event, so we need to know in advance if you're coming.
2. We reckon that subs will be about £10; this includes hall hire and food and drink. Drivers/partners who are dropping you off are welcome to come back for lunch, but there is a need to pre-book and the charge will be a £5.
3. We will be offering some goodies for raffle, 100% of funds raised will be donated to our chosen charity - The Alzheimer's Society.
4. There will be a 'for sale' table too - anything you'd like to bring for sale - do! Old stash, hand made crafts....try it!
|One of the raffle prizes.|
5. Lunch Lady Jan will need catering figures by Monday 19th May, so if you're an undecided about coming..there's your deadline!
Ask anything - nothing is a silly question, and someone will always come up with something that I've forgotten to mention!