|Oooh look, a card suitable for a bloke!|
1. Keep the lines clean. No ripping or fancy cutting.
2. No matter if a man can wear pink, he doesn't want it on a card.
3. Cute is OK in view of 1 and 2.
4. Technical stuff is good - great colouring, layering, positioning.
5. It doesn't have to be brown, or green come to that.
6. Less is more.
8. Embellishments should be functional. No bows.
9. Lots of this won't apply to a Valentine.
10. If it was left to us, it would probably go in the bin the next day anyway.
Now I should stress that Mr Dunnit is a nice bloke who by his very nature wouldn't want to speak as everyman. I realise that not all of this will apply to all men. But there are things about that summary that make me think - great, I can do this easily! And there are things that make me think it's not worth the bother. Men. Huh.