- It's on Saturday 13th October.
- It's to be held in the village of Burbage, Wiltshire. If you've emailed me to say that you're coming, you will receive an email from me soon - with driving directions and postcodes and such stuff as is necessary to get there.
- We need to know if you're coming before you turn up. There's table numbers to consider, and more importantly, there's catering to be done; the thought of spreading it too thinly makes Jan and I giddy with hunger.
- The cost will be roughly £10 per person. It simply is to cover hall hire and food; if there's any profit, Jan would like to nominate The Wiltshire Air Ambulance as the beneficiary.
- Bring a dry craft to do. If you want to knit, stitch or darn, no problem. Scrapbooking, card making, whatever it is you want to do, bring it with you. Don't worry if this involves turning up in a lorry, you will be in good company!
- There will be a range of tables:
- one for selling unused/unwanted stash - label it with your name and a price and put it on the table.
- one for giving away stash that you no longer want/part used or that you simply don't think you can charge for. Swapping is not uncommon. If you want it to be a swap...label it with your name so that you can be approached.
- one for selling any hand made goods that you produce for sale (for example, Jan will have some Fabric Frenzy products). Again, mark them clearly with name and price.
- Our Diane (Morti) will be running a demo/tuition about the fantastic altered dominos that can be found on her blog. If you want to have a go, please bring your own domino(s). Consult her blog for real info, this post in particular.
- It 'starts' at 10.00am....you don't have to be bang on time, it's just that there has to be a start and stop time really! We'll pack up at about 4.30.
- Please don't bring presents for Jan and I, there is no need. We want to meet you, have a fun day of chat and craft and not cause any pressure or stress.
Thursday, 4 October 2012
Now then, this WOYWW Crop....
Take a mad idea, (Jan) put it to a few internet based WOYWWers and watch it bloom into a reality. That's how it's feeling right now. So here's some info about the WOYWW Crop that you need to know if you're coming.