Monday 14 November 2011

Wrap Up!

This is the one labelled 'Wild & Sweet'....now you can see why!
Well the Card Marathon is over and I thank you for your putting up with all my preparations if you have.  Here are a couple of cards from the event.  The rest will appear when I have no more interesting photos to use.  You know how I avoid a photo-less post.  It helps keep my focus on being sharp and pithy in the text department.  (really? Even I'm laughing now!). Scrap Lady Ally also had to succumb to the 'make 12 cards for the Marathon' pain, so if you wanna see others,do swing by her blog at some stage.
And this is the one that has the Mary Anne digi design tree on - love it!!
I thank Mary Anne from the bottom of my crafty heart for her real genuine patient help and generosity over the reproduction of this wonderful digi image.  I think I need say no more - except if you want some of it, check out her pdf printables..available FREE and all she asks is that you show her what you make now and then.  How hard is that!
So that's it.  And I have Christmas presents to wrap too, so in all, this weekend has been a wrap up success.  Man, I love that!

13 comments:

Helen said...

Love the verse on the top card. But what do youmean you have presents to wrap - you are TOO organised.... but I have started my cards now at least!!

Vicky said...

Beautiful Julia...

hugs Vicky xx

Annie said...

Really glad the weekend went well for you.
Hugs,
A x

misteejay said...

Lovely cards Julia...we all had faith in you and knew you could do it.

Do you get to put your feet up for a while or have you even more things to get done?

Toni xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Both of these cards are awesome. And you had me hooked with that tree, since I decorate my house with trees each year (along with rocking horses, of course). So naturally I followed your link and downloaded the PDF file for which I am MOST grateful. Bet you were glad when the weekend was over!

Belinda Basson said...

YOU DID IT! Go girl! looks like you had a great time and that the event was a success after all your angst!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Julia, yes I loved Mary Anne images, too and so glad your Marathon is over... have a cuppa and deep breath cos it is not over yet the merry go around is set to go faster day by day - or feels like that to me! Shaz in oz.x

Ann B said...

Love your 'wild and sweet' card

Claire said...

Fab cards Julia, knew you'd get it done & with style too :D
C xx

Anonymous said...

Happy to help and love what you made. Blogger ate my comment that I tried posting yesterday, so today, pre-WOYWW, I am being brief :)

Mary Anne

ScrappnBee said...

Great holiday cards! Love the vintage-y feel to the first one! Personally, I am ignoring Christmas for just a little while longer...-Amanda

Dori Melton said...

These are lovely and thanks so much for the informative links about hybrid printables. I had no idea!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buycleocin.red/]cleocin[/url] [url=http://lexapro.website/]lexapro[/url] [url=http://albuterol-nebulizer.trade/]albuterol[/url] [url=http://buy-lexapro.gdn/]lexapro[/url]