..housekeeping that is..I don't want any one on this world wide interweb thingy to have a thought in their heads about anything related to maternity and me when they see the word overdue. Just to clear that up. It reflects badly on me that I've been passed a couple of fab awards recently and haven't made time to deal with the details...they always require revelations see, and I think I spout more than enough about me on here as it is!
At the beginning of the month, Ginny shared the colourful Making Smiles On Faces Award with me - a huge irony really. The pay off for that is I have to tell you five things about myself, but any minute, you're going to get a bonus - 35 things about me! This because the marvellous Jo and then Jane passed me the 'Your Blog is Over The Top' award which requires me to stuff socks in my mouth and sit on my hands and bite on bullets and eat tripe to stop me using more than one word per answer. I can do it. But I might have to do another post explaining, justifying, enlarging and quantifying each answer!
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? middle-aged
3. Your mother? Sainted
4. Your father? Well
5. Your favorite food? loads
6. Your dream last night? ridiculous
7. Your favorite drink? Gin and Tonic
8. Your dream/goal? world peace
9. What room are you in? work-room
10. Your hobby? craft
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? here
14. Something that you aren't? quiet
15. Muffins? nah
16. Wish list item? nothing
17. Where did you grow up? worldwide
18. Last thing you did? phoned a friend
19. What are you wearing? black
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? dead
22. Friends? incredible
23. Your life? charmed
24. Your mood? fighting
25. Missing Someone? yes
26. Vehicle? Yaris
27. Something you’re not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? Paperchase, silly
29. Your favorite colour? yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? One?
33. One place that I go to over and over? home
34. Facebook? Reluctantly
35. Favorite place to eat? out
OK, so it turns out I can't do it all in one word, but what the hell, today of all days I'm here to remind you that we live but once and this small stuff musn't make you sweat! I must say that I quite like the idea of my blog being Over The Top...how ridiculous. Someone just slap me when I start to take myself so seriously, huh! Actually, now! - my blog posts have just exceeded 200 for goodness sake, and to celebrate I'm sending Angie a RAK. Because I can. On account of that charmed life I have. I really, really do.
Oh, I should add that this award is to be passed on.....will do that tomorrow.