Friday 21 August 2009

IIFA?


I know it's Friday already, because I wrote similar words two mornings ago on Wednesday already. Good grief, you'd think that because I'm always talking about the speed at which the days change, I'd be packing a lot more in! Not so, especially this week for some reason. Before I logged on this morning, I made a couple of cards as part of workshop preparations. Ginny is a guest DT over at Charisma Cardz so I went to have a look see; their challenge is to use lemon pink and green, so the card I've literally just made suits the challenge - amazing. Especially as I intended to do 3 or 4 challenges this week and till today had only managed one - pathetic. Anyhoo, here it is - Paper by K & Co and stamped image by Stampendous. Cheerful paper isn't it?
Hey - thanks for all your comments - all the time, but 'specially when I ask ridiculous questions about blog management - like yesterday's link poser. I wanted to know because, well, I wanted to know - it had come up in a conversation with a blog-reader who doesn't write a blog. She (as I, actually) frequently follows a link and then is lost, the original blog forgotten and the will to find it a little dented and tired. Her recommendation to me was to avoid linking if it threw the reader off. Well, like most of you, I link to acknowledge, share and compliment; I didn't, don't and to be honest it hadn't occurred to me to use linking (or not) as a gift, punishment or political tool. Too shallow, can't be bothered, life's too short, blah blah.
Well, the boyfriend's back (hey la hey la) and so I'm playing taxi today - happily I must say, but it sure dents the time I have to spend contemplating the thought of doing something. Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Ginny said...

LOVE that card, suits the challenge to a T..funny to think we're on opposite sides of the planet in totally different timezones, even different days, yet we're online at the same time...lol....and in case you're wondering...I am DEFINATELY the worm today too..lol

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous Jules - I have that paper and haven't used it yet (quelle surprise!) Love the acetate on the front.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mole said...

What a lovely stamp that is - a cracker. Like the card ... love the colours.

Anne said...

Lovely card. I grow more and more envious of your stamp collection by the DAY. I am really loving stamps right now, and feeling the need to have lots. They're on my list of things to buy lots of at Ally Pally!

Ann said...

What a lovely card. Love the stamp on acetate, and the choice of paper. I would be very happy to receive it on my birthday. And I think it fits the challenge beautifully. Good luck!

Unknown said...

A really cheery card and a great idea.

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the use of the acetate & the papers are really bright and cheery.

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week & all the best

Jan x

Unknown said...

A fab card - love the colours! Enjoy your contemplating and taxiing and anything else ing you do this weekend :0)

Allison said...

very cheerful indeed
Thanks for playng along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Sally said...

Lovely, cheerful card. Thanks for joining this week at Charisma Cardz.