Thursday 19 February 2009

Well, umm. This isn't a multi photo LO. I haven't done any scrapbook stuff since I last threatened to do a multi photo LO. This could be because I'm scared, or because it's half term and I've completely lost the ability to focus!! Miss Dunnit here is in the last throes of her school career, GCSEs in June. This means that time off is very focussed on course-work completion and I hope, some revision. Mr Dunnit has some great jobs to concentrate on at work and at home his focus is of course, me. OK, OK, his real focus is the new cupboard he's designing and building for our home comfort. I have a Mother's Day workshop to work on - we're going to do one of theose fab BoBunny word albums - HOME - in this case. So far, the extent of my focus has been to choose the papers and decide on including some acetates. Big deal! So, as it's the middle of February, I'm feeling that my resolution for the year - 'Just Do It' - needs a monthly bolstering! So for now until school re-opens, it has to be FOCUS! I'm relatively easy to distract, especially if you want a chat; and I've noticed some other awful thing that I might as well confess. My greatest moments of wanting to craft, feeling incredibly arty and inspired and having the most fab ideas always, always, without fail, occur when there's absolutely no chance of me sitting down at my table to realise all these ideas. Why is that? If you're at a 'do' or in the supermarket and one of your crafty acquaintances is in there looking a bit vague, or worse, tearing around like a maniac, you'll know it's because inspiration has hit, the need to get all the jobs out of the way is a priority and the focus is certainly elsewhere!

5 comments:

Lydia said...

This is lovely lovely lovely! Really impressive!

Emilie said...

Beautifull LO!

Jo Power said...

Love your layout stunning eyes.

Catherine said...

Love the use of the transparency on your layout.

Ginny said...

fanBLOODYtastic ;0)...good luck with Miss Dunnit, Miss Christiansen just lost her job this morning for being late...could have darn well slept in..lol

as to your scraps not talking to you, you gotta listen, most of the time mine just sit there and sulk..lol

Ginny